Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tea, Cake and ME! I love the tuesdays now!

Fretting I was to not see the Tuesday prompt this morning. I waited, waited and waited and finally what I gotta see was not only the prompt of Preeti but also some of her lovely pictures from the Pune – book launch. My copy has reached me – Thanks Preeti. I am yet to read. Will do soon

Anyways this Tuesdays prompt is interesting. Bole toh “awesome”! It goes like this…………


Write three sentences about yourself, first sentence starting with T., second with E and third with A
(as it spells TEA). If you want to write more, write four more sentences but they have to start with C, A, K and E respectively. (CAKE)

And this is preeti’s chance to know a bit about her readers. So here it goes dear……

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Take my words and believe me – Tomorrow always comes.

Each morning I wake up by alarm, and then the series starts for the whole day – I mean one alarm after the other.

Amazing it is, to see how readily I give in to the temptations of a Chocolate cake, a mousee, a brownie or “rosogolla”, no matter how hell bent I am to loose weight OR on a dieting spree.

Calm like sea, I seriously do not let the world fathom the depths of my mind, unless you disturb me when I am deeply engaged with my Choco fantasy.

Anxiety kills me most of the times, especially when I know y exam starts in 02 hours and I have 200 chapters to turn and if possible read.

Kind and magnanimous that I am, I will readily give my favorite Bournville to the liitle daughter of my maid than share it with my adorable husband.

Evil minds – before you dismiss me as a lazy lass, as a forgetful granny, as a glutton, as a rowdy and selfish soul, need I tell you dearies that I am an Empress of my own kingdom and am just serving my thoughts on platter.


Here’s to TEA, CAKE and ………………………………….

ME of course!lolz!

Luv

Sukanya :) :) :)

P.s.- Thanks for reading this nonsencical nonsense. But writing it was fun for me, much reflective of the fun-filled mood that I am in today. Pls Excuse for this time……………..:)

17 comments:

  1. Its not a nonsense, sukanya..

    Nice description

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tint of Humor you never fail to induce in your posts. Love to read more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super post :)


    Regards
    Sathya

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sikha - Thanks for visiting my space.
    @Naresh - Glad you liked. Waiting for ur post. R u writing dis time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You already commented before I replied :). Yeah I'm writing :D

      Delete
  5. Interesting. It's so good to know everyone through this prompt. I'm loving reading everyone's posts! :)
    Evil- even I am ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 hours and 200 chapters! :D

    And i think your house help's daughter deserves the chocolate more than husband :P :)

    Preeti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for making time and reading it Preeti.

      Delete
  7. You're an amazing person Sukanya! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks thanks Rachit. But I waited for your post, it never came :(

      Delete
    2. Hey Sukku. I have my damn exams! :(
      Nonetheless, it's on. I posted it!

      Delete
  8. Liked your cute description about yourself:)

    ReplyDelete