Friday, December 31, 2010

2010…………a year which has been instrumental in my life in so many ways than one.

The fist year of my married life filled with loads of love & affection along with the thorns of separation and anguish.
The year had a confusing start, was gripped in dilemma all throughout to juxtapose my marriage with my work with every effort in place as possible, but the time was mostly drained out to find peace with myself, to decipher the right code to true happiness which any newly wed deserves.

But things took turn as I took solace in reading and writing and rediscovering my passions. The year gradually did wonders to my life one after the other, right from making the transition from a lazy lass to a responsible wife taking care of my huby, my room, the meals, the finances and so much more to surrendering to the new ignition in my heart for writing. And it sure saved the best for the last by giving me my keys to my ultimate happiness, and by letting me strike off the first and the last wish of the wishlist 2010 (Vishal’s offer letter from his desired organization)

In short it was a year of evolution in true sence and hope the coming year has me prepared to cherish what God has finally brought me in my life!!!

Thanku 2010! Muuuuuuaaah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment