Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Blogging Sukanya!

After having pondered over a while and procastinated for over a year now, I have finally decided to try my hands on blogging. With the little that I know about blogging, about writing and promoting the same (promoting - not thinking of it really, am here for different reasons altogether) I wish to stay here and strive to emit all that I feel has piled up in my heart for years and needs to be given an outlet to, immediately.

What made me do this was my long time wish to pen down feelings in a place where I could vent it all out and re-discover the joy of writing.
Well, yes have always enjoyed writing since childhood. Candidly, do not have the gift of the gab, but can almost effortlessly write, write and write. Nope! have not written any article for newspaper and stuff, just have penned my feelings about every experience of my life, every emotion of my heart in my diary. Diary ofcourse has landed me in a lot of trouble in the past, with my sis reading it all and discovering my secrets. lol! Considering the possible aftermaths, I realized that there is too much to handle and therefore stopped the diarybazi. This was 10 years back.
No, I did not stop writing though. I rather had this very beautiful stint in my life, which only words could help me to frame in my mind. Yes, am talking about the most awesome experience of my lifetime - the journey of falling in love. The love letters that I wrote and received from Vishal (My Husband now) meant the world to me. I realized how strong the emotion love is . It literally make you lost. Hmmmm!

So where was I? Yup! We kept writing to each other (as we were in a long distance relationship always) till the day our marriage was hooked, cooked and booked by our parents in 2007 (Our wedding took place in Nov'2009), that writing much to my dismay had come to a pause. And only I know, how much I missed it.
But here I intend to start afresh. Hope my writing grows here may be in due coarse grow on some of you and it gains maturity with every piece that is put on this platter. Frankly, not really bothered as to how many will folllow and read and actually appreciate my work. All that matter is the pleasure that I have always derived by pouring my heart out through the gorgeous language of english. All for the writer's delight yaar.
So, here I go. I am sure now as to what I have to do. C Ya around for the next n years.

4 comments:

  1. hiii....so its your first comment right????
    first of all its a wonderful initiative.....regarding wirting yes its a good start....now i shall wait for your updates on blog...... :) am sure you will write good as its there since childhood :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, I visited your Blog...Terrific Start...Pls include me amongst ur Fan Followers...& Wish u a Happy Blogging Sweethrt!!!

    ReplyDelete